Friday, March 20, 2009

My Three Birthdays!







Cassie loves all things Japanese!


































































































I think the girls had some sort of squabble over
who was going to light the candles.


This year Cassie got to celebrate her Birthday three times! Once with Grandpa and Grandma ( they were leaving for Arizona for a month, so they wanted to celebrate with Cass early). Next she had a Sleepover party with four of her best friends on the weekend and lastly on her actual Birthday we had to have her favorite meal (Russ' Mac n' cheese, lol!) and then more cake!!!!!!!

Ok, I must tell you, I am not very good at this blogging thing! I don't know how people find the time really! I am usually crazy busy with three kids and any time I actually get a break, I don't really feel like blogging. Katie was crabby as heck when I was trying to do this. It is nuts going through my 1,000's of pictures ( no I am not exaggerating!) and then trying to pick a few from tiny thumbnails one at a time, losing your place and having to start all over again for each picture and then thinking I uploaded 15 pictures and only five got on there and then I have to go back and try to figure out which pictures I originally had etc. There really has got to be a better way to do this! I bet there is too, but I just don't know it! And I still don't know how to type lines under photos and I always get the pictures to come out in the wrong order! Oh, well that's my crazy blog!!!!

Cassie had alot of fun that week and we ate alot of cake!!!!! Yippee!! I sorta figured out the typing under pictures thing!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! I feel so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: