Friday, March 20, 2009

The Enchanted Forest
















A few weeks ago Katie started going to The Enchanted Forest Playgroup on Fridays. Rachel goes there too, my friend Heather had encouraged me to have Katie join and I am so happy she did! Katie just loves it! We had known about it since Nicole and Cass were little, but I had totally forgotten about it, until Heather reminded me by telling me how much fun Rachel had here. Katie had visited here a few times and seemed to really enjoy it, so I signed her up.These ladies are incredible! I don't know how they do it, but Katie is so good there and listens really well(unlike at home, lol). It really is a magical place! Katie had fun making a Robin today. She loves Miss Bonnie! Afterwards Katie likes to throw coins into the little fountain.

No comments: