Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cassie's Class Party





























Last Friday on Halloween was Cassie's very last Halloween Party and parade at Endeavor. Next fall she moves on to Pinewood Middle School. This is a bittersweet time for me. Cassie was the baby of the family for a long time until Katie came along and I guess I still see her as a little girl, even though she is growing up. Cassie still loves playing American Girl dolls, pretend school, Littlest Pet Shop toys and Webkinz. I just want to hold on to this last Elementary year and make it last forever, but I know that is not possible. Before I know it I will be revisiting these times with Katie.







Katie loved seeing Cassie at school and wanted to sit on her lap, when she wasn't running all around and eating Donuts.







We had alot of fun and will miss these parties.







No comments: